- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,802
- Reactions Received
- 44,544
- Location
- KWANGYA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
- Wreck
I'm finally freeSenpai had to die to get rid of the deadweight around him![]()
I'm finally freeSenpai had to die to get rid of the deadweight around him![]()
Tell him I saidNice to meet you
A mutual friend told me to give you his regards![]()
Don't pollute my thread please
You're here so it's too late for thatDon't pollute my thread please![]()
It has finally happenedNice to meet you
A mutual friend told me to give you his regards![]()
My 80s blonde hairSenpai face reveal?!
![]()
No it's Senpai who's free ripI'm finally free![]()
@blueberriesEven though she ain't PRO panda anymore, Propanda was still the superior username![]()
The movie showed him kinda lame, you should read the Graphic Novel, it's an experienceOh, I watched the movie, but didn't make the connection at all. Love it, I will support @Ozymandias![]()
since whenYou've got it all wrong, as usual. The queen was neither me nor Goldie. It was always @goyo![]()
I should, I just like characters like that (i'm lot more into anti-heroes, villains and anti-villains than heroes).The movie showed him kinda lame, you should read the Graphic Novel, it's an experience
And thanks![]()
SUPPORTER NUMBER 3dudeee
this shocked me at first
love it tough
I feel so honored nowSince forever![]()
Well the movie was Zack Snyder, so although he told the exact story, he just can't characterize them as well as the comic book did. You really should, it was the only graphic novel included in TIME's list of 25 best novels of the century or something lol.I should, I just like characters like that (i'm lot more into anti-heroes, villains and anti-villains than heroes).
nugu? :wonugl:Even though she ain't PRO panda anymore, Propanda was still the superior username![]()