18+ Out With The Yoda and In With The Bitch ~ (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Or 'ChaseMe_YooJi'
Which sounds better? I mean they are both the same couple, just the other way round lol
'ChaseMe_JiYoo' or 'ChaseMe_YooJi'
the JiYoo version sound better in my opinion
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
1,124
Reactions Received
7,796
Location
Fuck me Chico
Website
www.allkpop.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
That's right folks. Yoda has changed her name. Why you ask? Let's just say, I was inspired by a certain minion. He might be viewing this thread right now. I know he likes to lurk. Hey girl hey! :taemsip:
-
What do yall think of this new username? Yaas? Nah.
Well here's the thing, I don't care what you think ~
:queen::queen::queen::queen:
I'm just kidding, I love you all. Don't hate me :pandabeg::pandabeg:
-
Now, how to make this thread productive? :pepeslippy:
-
There we go, I made it 18+
Have some Jaehyun abs :queen:

-
Don't forget to stan and stream GFriend!!
Don't stream Sunny Summer or Fingertip​
those abs :llama_blush:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,933
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Since this is kpop forum, I always thot ur old username was abt Tzuyu=nicknamed Yoda. :sanathink::jisoosmh::dubuthink:Im so confused now.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread