18+ Out With The Yoda and In With The Bitch ~ (6 Viewers)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Since this is kpop forum, I always thot ur old username was abt Tzuyu=nicknamed Yoda. :sanathink::jisoosmh::dubuthink:Im so confused now.
:welp::welp::welp:
I was Darkyoda before TWICE, before Sixteen, before Tzuyu was a trainee :D
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,058
Reactions Received
52,945
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,130
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
:welp::welp::welp:
I was Darkyoda before TWICE, before Sixteen, before Tzuyu was a trainee :D
That was on akp,right? I only joined akp last year n became a refugee here this year.
Never explored akp as much as I do kps. :jisoosmh::umwhat:
There's like literally too much there to find out in the time I hv n I'd rather do that here anyway.:facepalm:
All's I know is you always appeared in Soshi threads I stalked browsed.
At least Now I know ur a Star Wars stan.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
That was on akp,right? I only joined akp last year n became a refugee here this year.
Never explored akp as much as I do kps. :jisoosmh::umwhat:
There's like literally too much there to find out in the time I hv n I'd rather do that here anyway.:facepalm:
All's I know is you always appeared in Soshi threads I stalked browsed.
At least Now I know ur a Star Wars stan.
Soshi and Star Wars :sj_weary:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Darkyoda47

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread