Appreciation Outro: Tear appreciation thread (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
That song... Not gonna lie, I have cried listening to this song. It is so beautiful and wonderfully written and put together! I LOVE this song. The emotions, the lyrics, the beat and just everything about is perfect!

 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
:pandalove:

maybe you should try Cypher 4 too, his part is awesome there as well
Cypher 4 was in Wings wasn't it... During Wings I loved BTS almost as much as EXO...

I know and love all BTS's rapline songs.

Cypher pt.4 is amazing, one of their best.
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Cypher 4 was in Wings wasn't it... During Wings I loved BTS almost as much as EXO...

I know and love all BTS's rapline songs.

Cypher pt.4 is amazing, one of their best.
that song kinda made me a fan, I love it so much :pandalove:

they better have a similar rap line song on the new album :chickill:
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
that song kinda made me a fan, I love it so much :pandalove:

they better have a similar rap line song on the new album :chickill:
Lowkey if they go off like that I might just have to become a Rap-line fan...

I already sometimes get some shit for being a Suga solo stan...
Oh god the reactions if I only stan the Rap-line!
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: lexus and Soleski

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
THE best song on Tear. Everything is perfect about Outro: Tear, the instrumental, rap, and autotuned singing verse.
Rapline really did well :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Soleski

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread