Overall Fave KPOP Songs of 2020 [Top 10] (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
so far I have come up with this list:
​
  1. Apink - Dumhdurum​
  2. iKON - Dive​
  3. iz*one - Fiesta​
  4. (G)I-DOL - Oh My God​
  5. Cherry Bullet - Hands Up​
  6. Loona - So What​
  7. Everglow - dun dun​
  8. Gfriend - Crossroads​
  9. Dreamcatcher - Scream​
  10. Dream Note - Wish​

It's basically just gg's with iKON but it is what it is :wimwim:

anyway feel free to share your current list​
 

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
so far I have come up with this list:
​
  1. Apink - Dumhdurum​
  2. iKON - Dive​
  3. iz*one - Fiesta​
  4. (G)I-DOL - Oh My God​
  5. Cherry Bullet - Hands Up​
  6. Loona - So What​
  7. Everglow - dun dun​
  8. Gfriend - Crossroads​
  9. Dreamcatcher - Scream​
  10. Dream Note - Wish​

It's basically just gg's with iKON but it is what it is :wimwim:

anyway feel free to share your current list​
Apink :nakypog::nakypog::nakypog:

also whos (G)I-DOL :wonugl:

jk good taste :sanapray:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I will share my list below.

1. Oh My God
2. Scream
3. Reveal
4. Labyrinth
5. Tension
6. Here we are

That’s it 😭😭😭
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
queens APINK topping :sanapray:
I will embarrass myself admitting that there are a few songs in the list I didn't listen to
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
queens APINK topping :sanapray:
I will embarrass myself admitting that there are a few songs in the list I didn't listen to
APink even topping Dive :sanapray:

and it's ok. you can check new songs out whenever you feel like it
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
APink even topping Dive :sanapray:

and it's ok. you can check new songs out whenever you feel like it
if compa likes them, I will give them a try :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread