- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
You guys can do it too if you're bored or curious. The only condition is no matter how weird/shitty/disturbing the manga you get, you have to read atleast 5 chapters.
Go to Read Manga Online for Free. Online Manga Reader
On the top right next to the search bar, click Surprise Me!
Share what you got and start reading.
I'll be reviewing chapter by chapter as I read along so follow this thread I guess
Spoilers obviously, for Idk which series yet, or if anyone will even care but you've been warned.
@Darth_17 @Darth_berries @Darth_Bitzy @Darth_Lixo @maruberry
Go to Read Manga Online for Free. Online Manga Reader
On the top right next to the search bar, click Surprise Me!
Share what you got and start reading.
I'll be reviewing chapter by chapter as I read along so follow this thread I guess
Spoilers obviously, for Idk which series yet, or if anyone will even care but you've been warned.
@Darth_17 @Darth_berries @Darth_Bitzy @Darth_Lixo @maruberry