Yep why not go all in if thats what u want to doTrue. It would be better if it were gay though![]()
Yep why not go all in if thats what u want to doTrue. It would be better if it were gay though![]()
I knew this manga would satisfy youTrue. It would be better if it were gay though![]()
I love gaynessI knew this manga would satisfy you![]()
Well you're not wrongEspecially explicit I know![]()
Ofc, I recognize a fellow smut connoisseurWell you're not wrong![]()
Smut is lifeOfc, I recognize a fellow smut connoisseur![]()
Putting the xxx in lexxxusSmut is life![]()
Time to look up those yaoi'sYou know @lexus , there actually is yaoi with similar plot![]()
Gotta live up to my name ya knowPutting the xxx in lexxxus![]()
Look at you pretending you're interested in plotTime to look up those yaoi's![]()
Who needs the plot when you can see them do the nastyLook at you pretending you're interested in plot![]()
You should really read Futari Ecchi, 10/10 nasty and recommendedWho needs the plot when you can see them do the nasty![]()
Well if it's sexy and educational then I must check it outYou should really read Futari Ecchi, 10/10 nasty and recommended
Also lowkey educational![]()
Indeed, not a single chapter goes by without some funWell if it's sexy and educational then I must check it out![]()
Let's hope I enjoy itIndeed, not a single chapter goes by without some fun
Consider it my handpicked recommendation![]()
Oh there's an OVAI caught my brother watching the ova of this![]()
Sorry about that