- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,178
- Reactions Received
- 76,666
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,427
- Ship
- Wreck
Imagine stanning NCTPop
Imagine stanning NCTPop
I don't so I can't imagine thatImagine stanning NCTPop![]()
Time to introduce you to some new thangs fanImagine stanning NCTPop![]()
You introduce me to NCTPop and i'll introduce myself to the exitTime to introduce you to some new thangs fan![]()
That's where Jen should actually deserve to win not here smh, my own fanboy anon broOoof, we're talking good so Jen wins easily. If we were talking smn like... secretly evil... well I'd have to think
It's just for the memes I swearWell OZY isss soulless..........
How do these people liveImagine not stanning NCTPop smh @potato @Yolks![]()
Even after thirsting for your ddong and ttong I don't get a vote FFS, flop maknaePro Senpai:
- one of the boisssss
- gg trash
- sixnine
- hot
Cons:
- taste flopped hard
- horny 24/7
- alcoholic
- lonely
Pro Jen:
- nice
- dpr live
- good heart
- always replies
Cons:
- fake reveluv
- loves germany apparently
- not of the boissss
- flop music taste, except for dpr live
conclusion:
both equally suck
i am the best
O hi @Elizabeth long time@Ozymandias seems nice 😀
Oi mate go with the thunder down under smh, Ozy Ozy Ozy Oi Oi Oi amiriteI am gonna say @sweetener. because Aussies are always up to no good! :p jk jk
I would choose both, but I can't so....
Strike me with your thunder down under opparOi mate go with the thunder down under smh, Ozy Ozy Ozy Oi Oi Oi amirite![]()
I love him, I don't see the problem![]()
Ayy your appa can't help it sometimes, he's like a magnetmy appa stay back
This is pure facts obviouslybecause i am the kid of both @Ozymandias and @sweetener obviously i inherited the best of both worlds therefore making ME the best![]()
![]()
i can only love youAyy your appa can't help it sometimes, he's like a magnet
This is pure facts obviously![]()
of course my twin is going about it the right wayOoof, we're talking good so Jen wins easily. If we were talking smn like... secretly evil... well I'd have to think