- Joined
- 19 November 2021
- Messages
- 15,604
- Reactions Received
- 18,866
- Location
- In Intak's arms uwu
- Website
- mintakyy.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 27,584
- Fandom
- P1eceVillain+
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- ALL OF THEM
Theo flexing his vocals like the king he is wbkOkay, why am I surprised that they sing so well? Like, why do they sing great????? BOy on the left is amazing! Shortbread hair boy!!!!!!
Really enjoyed needy. They have amazing vocals shit. Jiung is fucking good too!! Love the harmonization during off my faceTheo flexing his vocals like the king he is wbk
you should check out these covers. Some more good Theo moments there.
YESSS I LOVE P1HARMONY'S VOCAL LINE SM SAKLDFJDKSLJReally enjoyed needy. They have amazing vocals shit. Jiung is fucking good too!! Love the harmonization during off my face
Okay I've come to the conclusion that Keeho's absolutely talented in everything. Sis can sing rap and dance and fucking being a hype boy like ????????YESSS I LOVE P1HARMONY'S VOCAL LINE SM SAKLDFJDKSLJ
I did see Jiung and Theo perform that live. I'm excited to see what other subunit performances they'll do with the next concert.
The rap line did this one:
And Soul got his own solo dance break:
They were all so dope!
Right?? What can't this man do lolOkay I've come to the conclusion that Keeho's absolutely talented in everything. Sis can sing rap and dance and fucking being a hype boy like ????????
Soul's hella impressive too!!! Wish I could do shit like that
HELL NAH HE DANCES SO WELL AHHHHHHHHHRight?? What can't this man do lol
I ADORE HOW SOUL DANCES LIKE THEY ARE ALL GREAT DANCERS, BUT THERE IS SOMETHING SO POWERFUL ABOUT HOW HE DANCES AND HIS CONTROL IS SO GOOD AND I LOVE IT!!!
I really feel like Do It Like This was such an important era. Everything felt so fresh and that was the time they grew way more popular and started touring. I love the song and everything about it. The choreo and energy is top notch!HELL NAH HE DANCES SO WELL AHHHHHHHHH
DO IT LIKE THIS WE LOVE TO SEE IT ONE OF THEIR BEST SONGS!!!!!!!
Do it like this honestly >>>>>>>>>>. Like do it like this >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Honestly though do it like this is like >>>>>> It's just a great, hypey, track tht gets me hyped upI really feel like Do It Like This was such an important era. Everything felt so fresh and that was the time they grew way more popular and started touring. I love the song and everything about it. The choreo and energy is top notch!
![]()