Video P1harmony Theo and Jiung sing EXO - First Snow (1 Viewer)

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM

@P1ece
 
  • Love
Reactions: velvet

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
  • Love
Reactions: velvet

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,682
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,622
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
Okay, why am I surprised that they sing so well? Like, why do they sing great????? BOy on the left is amazing! Shortbread hair boy!!!!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Myth

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Okay, why am I surprised that they sing so well? Like, why do they sing great????? BOy on the left is amazing! Shortbread hair boy!!!!!!
Theo flexing his vocals like the king he is wbk

you should check out these covers. Some more good Theo moments there.

 
  • Love
Reactions: velvet

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,682
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,622
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
Theo flexing his vocals like the king he is wbk

you should check out these covers. Some more good Theo moments there.

Really enjoyed needy. They have amazing vocals shit. Jiung is fucking good too!! Love the harmonization during off my face
 
  • Love
Reactions: Myth

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Really enjoyed needy. They have amazing vocals shit. Jiung is fucking good too!! Love the harmonization during off my face
YESSS I LOVE P1HARMONY'S VOCAL LINE SM SAKLDFJDKSLJ

I did see Jiung and Theo perform that live. I'm excited to see what other subunit performances they'll do with the next concert.


The rap line did this one:


And Soul got his own solo dance break:



They were all so dope!
 
  • Love
Reactions: velvet

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,682
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,622
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
YESSS I LOVE P1HARMONY'S VOCAL LINE SM SAKLDFJDKSLJ

I did see Jiung and Theo perform that live. I'm excited to see what other subunit performances they'll do with the next concert.


The rap line did this one:


And Soul got his own solo dance break:



They were all so dope!
Okay I've come to the conclusion that Keeho's absolutely talented in everything. Sis can sing rap and dance and fucking being a hype boy like ????????

Soul's hella impressive too!!! Wish I could do shit like that
 
  • Love
Reactions: Myth

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Okay I've come to the conclusion that Keeho's absolutely talented in everything. Sis can sing rap and dance and fucking being a hype boy like ????????

Soul's hella impressive too!!! Wish I could do shit like that
Right?? What can't this man do lol

I ADORE HOW SOUL DANCES LIKE THEY ARE ALL GREAT DANCERS, BUT THERE IS SOMETHING SO POWERFUL ABOUT HOW HE DANCES AND HIS CONTROL IS SO GOOD AND I LOVE IT!!!

 
  • Love
Reactions: velvet

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,682
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,622
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
Right?? What can't this man do lol

I ADORE HOW SOUL DANCES LIKE THEY ARE ALL GREAT DANCERS, BUT THERE IS SOMETHING SO POWERFUL ABOUT HOW HE DANCES AND HIS CONTROL IS SO GOOD AND I LOVE IT!!!

HELL NAH HE DANCES SO WELL AHHHHHHHHH

DO IT LIKE THIS WE LOVE TO SEE IT ONE OF THEIR BEST SONGS!!!!!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Myth

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
HELL NAH HE DANCES SO WELL AHHHHHHHHH

DO IT LIKE THIS WE LOVE TO SEE IT ONE OF THEIR BEST SONGS!!!!!!!
I really feel like Do It Like This was such an important era. Everything felt so fresh and that was the time they grew way more popular and started touring. I love the song and everything about it. The choreo and energy is top notch!
:pandalove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: velvet

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,682
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,622
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
I really feel like Do It Like This was such an important era. Everything felt so fresh and that was the time they grew way more popular and started touring. I love the song and everything about it. The choreo and energy is top notch!
:pandalove:
Do it like this honestly >>>>>>>>>>. Like do it like this >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Honestly though do it like this is like >>>>>> It's just a great, hypey, track tht gets me hyped up
 
  • Love
Reactions: Myth

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread