- Joined
- 14 October 2019
- Messages
- 25,595
- Reactions Received
- 43,660
- Website
- infiniteorbit.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 40,408
- Fandom
- Orbit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY THIS IS JUST AMAZING
www.kpopsource.com
You definitely should, you'll love itI haven't seen it yet!
But congratulations nonetheless!
Go to watch it because it's a great movie with a lot social criticism but really enjoyable and surprising.It's really outstanding. Tbh, I have no idea what the movie is even about, but it's definitely big win.
People who don't know how to appreciate a good film for sure. I've seen most of the movies nominated on the same category (and those are great movies as well, 2019 was a good year) and Parasite was easily the one that stood out for me the most. It has something that makes you understand the point of view of each character without taking sides for one or the other and also starts being light-hearted/funny and then becomes harsh and creepy.Some people I know were upset by this which I found confusing... I guess maybe because "It's an American awards show so only American movies should be able to participate" or something dumb like that... What's funny is that they didn't even watch any of the movies from this year so how can they even judge. So dumb. But congrats to Parasite c:
That's my favorite thing about Parasite.Go to watch it because it's a great movie with a lot social criticism but really enjoyable and surprising.