Parents controlling a girl when she's hit 18? (1 Viewer)

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
3,439
Reactions Received
11,871
Location
Germany
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I am kinda in the same situation and honestly, there's nothing you can do.
You just have to study well so you have a good job so you can move it as fast as you can :pandalove:
^this

Or send some pandacops! :pandacop:
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Get used to parents controlling you until the day you die; especially if they are authoritarian type parents.
 
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
Do you know why they are doing it? if so, maybe you can do something about it.. maybe you can compromise?
Because i will be alone in the car with the driver....they are worried about him raping me or whatever...as they say. I wouldnt say its not dangerous to travel alone as a girl (in the place i live) but them cancelling it is very dramatic anyway.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Because i will be alone in the car with the driver....they are worried about him raping me or whatever...as they say. I wouldnt say its not dangerous to travel alone as a girl (in the place i live) but them cancelling it is very dramatic anyway.
Ah yes, I figured it was that... my parents are the same...but they're not wrong, they're just worried about us and these things do happen although ofc you can't not live your life out of fear. But maybe you can travel in a different way (by bus, by plane...) or take someone with you? would that be possible?
 
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
Ah yes, I figured it was that... my parents are the same...but they're not wrong, they're just worried about us and these things do happen although ofc you can't not live your life out of fear. But maybe you can travel in a different way (by bus, by plane...) or take someone with you? would that be possible?
I wish i could take a friend but well....they all spend time with their families rn. I might have to see if i can change my plan to another country bc it's not possible to go with a bus where i was planning to go with this tour.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I wish i could take a friend but well....they all spend time with their families rn. I might have to see if i can change my plan to another country bc it's not possible to go with a bus where i was planning to go with this tour.
I see, I see. I hope it works out and you and your parents can compromise and find a way for everyone to be happy :)
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wow....at least im not alone but wow....
Idk where are you from but for us (I'm dominican) is a cultural thing esp. if you're girl, parents tend to be way more protective. They do have reasons though, there's a lot of violence on the streets these days but even if you're married with kids, both families still have a strong influence on your marriage.
 
D

Deleted member 74

My parents know better than to try something like that with me
If you paid for it, it shouldn't be a problem and they shouldn't be able to stop you
 
  • Like
Reactions: SnowWhite

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread