Appreciation PARK BOM: All I want for Christmas is... A boyfriend + airport fashion. (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female


So many dating scandals nowadays but I'm still waiting for my 2ne1 girls to, at least, date someone in public like it's too much to ask.
:pepecry1::pepecry1:

I know all of them have dated before but I'm still waiting for them to have a stable relationship or even marriage. What do I have to do so I can see my girls getting love? Maybe I should start a praying circle...

:sanapray::sanapray:

Bonus: Bom delivering her classic airport fashion from Korea to Japan and back again in Seoul after her fan meetings.







 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,239
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,772
Ship
Wreck
I'd imagine Bom is probably in a weird position when it comes to getting to know other idols as her legendary status probably intimidates a lot of other idols from approaching her.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I related way too much to that statement :nekosweat:
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'd imagine Bom is probably in a weird position when it comes to getting to know other idols as her legendary status probably intimidates a lot of other idols from approaching her.
It's not only that but also the age gap. She's already 35, how many idols are still active in their 30s? And even among not idols, is difficult to find a man totally single or without children, around her age or older...
As I said, maybe I should start the praying circle so she won't die alone like me.
:pepecry1:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I hope so much that Bom and Dara will find happiness and will find someone to date publicly.
 
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
So many dating scandals nowadays but I'm still waiting for my 2ne1 girls to, at least, date someone in public like it's too much to ask.
:pepecry1::pepecry1:
CL is already taken by me uwu lmao, hope she finds someone ( or to meet me one day and fall for me uwu) jk, hope bae and the other three baes find someone
:sanapray::sanapray::sanapray::sanapray::sanapray::maheart::maheart::maheart::maheart:

EDIT: Bom's hips are niiiiiiice 👀👀👀👀👀
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,239
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,772
Ship
Wreck
It's not only that but also the age gap. She's already 35, how many idols are still active in their 30s? And even among not idols, is difficult to find a man totally single or without children, around her age or older...
As I said, maybe I should start the praying circle so she won't die alone like me.
:pepecry1:
Well from the groups I thought to check from 2nd generation that are still around, there is only 1 group with members right around her age or older and it's Super Junior but TVXQ was pretty close as well.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread