Source: Park Bom Reveals She Asked CL To Write A Song For Her + How Her Duet With Sandara Park Came About
Park Bom appeared recently on Mnet's program Studio Music Hall. She was asked if she still keeps in touch with former 2NE1 members on the show so she shared about her duet song First Snow with Dara and also talked about how she had asked CL to write a song for her solo comeback:
"“While preparing for my solo album, I asked CL to write a song for me, but I haven’t received one yet. CL was also working on an album around the same time, so she must have been busy. I’m not disappointed.” She added that the 2NE1 members continue to stay close—monitoring each other’s new releases and providing feedback to one another. "
--
CL writes really good songs so song from her would be great. Though maybe she will hold them until 2NE1 is back together and they comeback with title from CL
Park Bom appeared recently on Mnet's program Studio Music Hall. She was asked if she still keeps in touch with former 2NE1 members on the show so she shared about her duet song First Snow with Dara and also talked about how she had asked CL to write a song for her solo comeback:
"“While preparing for my solo album, I asked CL to write a song for me, but I haven’t received one yet. CL was also working on an album around the same time, so she must have been busy. I’m not disappointed.” She added that the 2NE1 members continue to stay close—monitoring each other’s new releases and providing feedback to one another. "
--
CL writes really good songs so song from her would be great. Though maybe she will hold them until 2NE1 is back together and they comeback with title from CL