Performance Park Bom - Hann (Alone) (feat Cheetah) Queendom Part. 1 (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
It's lovely and the reactions just make it even better.
I would listen to again.

it's great. (sassy).
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
everyone's reaction to Cheetah is me
Tbh I don't know how people was surprised by Cheeta, since it was spoiled like 2 weeks ago on Twitter. I was sure that it wasn't CL or any other 2ne1 member, BJs would've recognize them right away.
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Tbh I don't know how people was surprised by Cheeta, since it was spoiled like 2 weeks ago on Twitter. I was sure that it wasn't CL or any other 2ne1 member, BJs would've recognize them right away.
oh I didn't know they were surprised. I thought they were all excited to see her 😂
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ashla_K
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
in my mind everyone is happy to see Cheetah :sakUwu:
They are though, it's just that most BJs thought it'd be CL...
I'm not that familiar with Cheeta but I like what I've seen so far, so I don't have any issue with her.
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread