- Joined
- 31 March 2019
- Messages
- 46
- Reactions Received
- 53
- Location
- Seoul
- Website
- matikiri.net
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 182
- Gender
- Male
Tbh I don't know how people was surprised by Cheeta, since it was spoiled like 2 weeks ago on Twitter. I was sure that it wasn't CL or any other 2ne1 member, BJs would've recognize them right away.everyone's reaction to Cheetah is me
I do prefer the original arrangement too, I think the song lost it's mystery with the more upbeat aproach.Bom performed great but I wasn't a fan of the arrangement
oh I didn't know they were surprised. I thought they were all excited to see her 😂Tbh I don't know how people was surprised by Cheeta, since it was spoiled like 2 weeks ago on Twitter. I was sure that it wasn't CL or any other 2ne1 member, BJs would've recognize them right away.
oh I didn't know they were surprised. I thought they were all excited to see her 😂
in my mind everyone is happy to see Cheetah
They are though, it's just that most BJs thought it'd be CL...in my mind everyone is happy to see Cheetah![]()