News Park Bom Is Moved To Tears From The Overwhelming Support (3 Viewers)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love her so much
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
She's been through so much. I almost teared up when she started crying. I hope her comeback goes well.
:yolk:
Over 50K in pre-orders, which is why I think she made this live. She's doing quite well! Blackjacks came out of hiding :yolk:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Over 50K in pre-orders, which is why I think she made this live. She's doing quite well! Blackjacks came out of hiding :yolk:
Wait really :yolk: those are good numbers for any artist. I'm so proud of Blackjacks omg
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I never really cared for her before because I was that salty bitch that didn't want to like 2NE1 because I was a SONE lmao. I watched Roommate though and fell in love with her personality but then the scandal happened. She's been through so much with the scandal and the shits that YG pulled on her after 2NE1's disbandment, I'm really happy that she's doing well and hope this comeback will be a success. She deserves it!
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I never really cared for her before because I was that salty bitch that didn't want to like 2NE1 because I was a SONE lmao. I watched Roommate though and fell in love with her personality but then the scandal happened. She's been through so much with the scandal and the shits that YG pulled on her after 2NE1's disbandment, I'm really happy that she's doing well and hope this comeback will be a success. She deserves it!
Relatable sis. I use to secretly love Bom's You and I and 2NE1's Lonely but of course never said it publicly. I was that tragic LOL.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Relatable sis. I use to secretly love Bom's You and I and 2NE1's Lonely but of course never said it publicly. I was that tragic LOL.
I was secretly listening to 2NE1 songs back then while convincing myself that I don't like them. Same with WG.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Even I was a SONE back then and never on the 2NE1 hype train but they were super close to BigBang and I was a huge VIP so I did check out their stuff whenever they released.
It's funny all these years later, Sones and Blackjacks are like old war veterans sharing scars and stories with no more bitterness lmao.

Also, I've always cheered for Park Bom coz she got SO MUCH hate it was unbearable ugh. But she never gave up her will to come back and keep singing and I'm so happy for her ugh. I've been having 2 shitty days at work and AOA about to disband has made me super upset too but this is so heartwarming. I really hope she gets all the success she deserves :maheart:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47 and yeji

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Even I was a SONE back then and never on the 2NE1 hype train but they were super close to BigBang and I was a huge VIP so I did check out their stuff whenever they released.
It's funny all these years later, Sones and Blackjacks are like old war veterans sharing scars and stories with no more bitterness lmao.

Also, I've always cheered for Park Bom coz she got SO MUCH hate it was unbearable ugh. But she never gave up her will to come back and keep singing and I'm so happy for her ugh. I've been having 2 shitty days at work and AOA about to disband has made me super upset too but this is so heartwarming. I really hope she gets all the success she deserves :maheart:
:maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread