News Park Bom's May 2nd comeback to be a repackaged album titled "BLUE ROSE" (1 Viewer)

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,410
Reactions Received
31,087
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Ship

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
We will technically only be getting one new song, and two remixes of Spring, but still!

I'm excited to hear 4:44 especially since Bom will be collaborating with Wheein :maheart:
 

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,410
Reactions Received
31,087
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Ship
We will technically only be getting one new song, and two remixes of Spring, but still!

I'm excited to hear 4:44 especially since Bom will be collaborating with Wheein :maheart:
No complaints here! It's to be expected considering how soon after 'Spring' this comeback is :maheart: I can already it's gonna be amazing and I'm really really interested to hear how the reggae version is going to be
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
No complaints here! It's to be expected considering how soon after 'Spring' this comeback is :maheart: I can already it's gonna be amazing and I'm really really interested to hear how the reggae version is going to be
Same, any amount of content is good and it's a sooner comeback than I expected. I'm curious about the ballad and reggae versions.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
This will be great :queen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread