Comeback PassCode New full album? (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448


Within the comments, someone is speculating:
Can I speculate that this new song and MV will be for a new album? It will be one year and seven months since Clarity came out. We have already seen singles for ATLAS and STARRY SKY. We also had the digital release for Mantra. PassCode usually releases two singles between albums. They also have two tour dates set for 11/12 and 11/13. Followed by their Linkage tour for another four dates.
Could this be true? It'd be amazing/wonderful if it is.

@chilloutdiana
@Kat_in_the_box
@Lucky
@Nekone
@retrofuturism
@Soleski
@TaeKpop13
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
it could be hmmmmmmmm but it on there and not officially out u know
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
it could be hmmmmmmmm but it on there and not officially out u know
I know; but by looking up the list of records, we see it's true that they have released a full album after two singles.

[2014.09.26] NEXTAGE [Indies Single]
[2014.10.01] ALL IS VANITY [Indies Album]
[2015.05.27] Now I Know [Indies Single]
[2015.11.25] Never Sleep Again [Indies Single]
[2016.05.25] VIRTUAL [Indies Album]
[2016.10.26] MISS UNLIMITED [Major Single]
[2017.04.19] bite the bullet [Major Single]
[2017.08.02] ZENITH [Major Album]
[2018.02.28] Locus [Special Album]
[2018.05.23] Ray [Major Single]
[2018.09.12] Tonight / Taking you out [Major Single]
[2019.04.03] CLARITY [Major Album]
[2019.09.25] Atlas [Major Single]
[2020.05.20] Starry Sky [Major Single]

The only thing that didn't fit the pattern was Locus, which was a full album released after another full album. After Starry Sky there was Mantra, a digitally released cover. This doesn't mean much without an official announcement; but they have not said yet whether the new release will be a single, an EP, or an album. And now that I think of it, they have never released an EP. So, if things happen as usual, what's coming is a full album.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I hope it is true. Japan needs this, we need this as fans!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I'm not going to deny it. I have my hopes very high. So high that I may get a little disappointed if it's not, nothing serious.
Oh. I hope it is what it is. I don't want to see your hopes dashed after all :(
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Oh. I hope it is what it is. I don't want to see your hopes dashed after all :(
I can assure you it will not be as it happened with the other group. That was mounting for a long time. This would be totally different. I'd not be disappointed with the group themselves if that'd happen.

Wow, looking at that timeline, I know PassCode for two years already. I was introduced to them through Taking You Out. Back then, I was so impressed that I knew they would become a fave. I realised I was already stanning them when they released the PROJECTION mv which is CLARITY's title song. So I already have more than a year and a half stanning them. I feel much more strongly for them than how I ever felt for Dreamcatcher.

I hope they do the same thing they did with STARRY SKY mv. They uploaded it some three days before and set it to premiere. I was there on youtube during the premiere, the girls were also there. Nao expressed surprise, maybe at seeing how many international fans there was on the chat. She said it in English.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
That's so cool! I am glad you could get amongst it somehow.
I think people in general are becoming more accepting towards overseas acts :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
That's so cool! I am glad you could get amongst it somehow.
I think people in general are becoming more accepting towards overseas acts :)
That premiere was one of those things I couldn't let go. I set my clock to wake me up half an hour before. It was just too short time; but it was very worth it. I anyway wasn't expecting the girls to be there. That was a happy surprise.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread