Pay attention when you buy things online (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
To make a long, stupid story short. I ordered ornaments online because I wanted to do some crafts with them. However, I thought the size I got was 3 inches wide but when I checked my order after picking them up, I saw that they were 5.25 inches instead. These things are freaking gigantic :wimwim:

065AE8C9-8671-4164-989F-690B5A13CC0E.jpeg


Moral of the story is to pay attention when you buy things. And if you buy anything, don’t do it when it’s almost 3 am :wimwim:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
oh my god that's like the size of someone's face :pepeslippy:

were you gonna decorate the inside of them?
I was gonna make some glitter ornaments like these, but now idk anymore :pepeslippy:

 
  • Like
Reactions: Wicked and Yili
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
To make a long, stupid story short. I ordered ornaments online because I wanted to do some crafts with them. However, I thought the size I got was 3 inches wide but when I checked my order after picking them up, I saw that they were 5.25 inches instead. These things are freaking gigantic :wimwim:

065AE8C9-8671-4164-989F-690B5A13CC0E.jpeg


Moral of the story is to pay attention when you buy things. And if you buy anything, don’t do it when it’s almost 3 am :wimwim:
i don't see the problem
you can make them really cool by adding lights and other christmas tiny figures or something inside of it:jenniesmug:

also just noticed, your signature text is not noticable on the dark theme, just sayin, thought you might want to know(in case you want everyone to see your text)
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was gonna make some glitter ornaments like these, but now idk anymore :pepeslippy:

it'll be a fxxkton of glitter :lazypotato: but i hope you get your moneys worth somehow
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
it'll be a fxxkton of glitter :lazypotato: but i hope you get your moneys worth somehow
True. I'll be sad if I run out of glitter but I guess I can always buy more :yolk:
Hopefully these will come out decent :lazypotato:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
oh my god, they're freaking huge :naeunshock:
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
i don't see the problem
you can make them really cool by adding lights and other christmas tiny figures or something inside of it:jenniesmug:

also just noticed, your signature text is not noticable on the dark theme, just sayin, thought you might want to know(in case you want everyone to see your text)
Hmm.. never thought of adding lights to it :susPepe:
And yes I know that my text isn't visible on dark mode, but I don't mind it :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: SHlNEE

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
:wimwim:

Damn, someone beat me to an inappropriate comment.

they’re big enough for fairy lights or something? That'd be kinda cool?
It's never too late to send more inappropriate comments :wimwim:
And I'm not sure if they're big enough for fairy lights so I'm gonna have to test that out :susPepe:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Lexus disappointed with the extra inches is pretty surprising tbh :rosesmug:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Well now you absolutely have to turn them into snowglobes
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread