News PDX101 PD reportedly received nightlife hostess entertainment as favor for vote manipulation + Police are preparing to investigate PDX101 contestants (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,440
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Tbh, I've seen a lot more positive reactions and understanding for the trainees than I was expecting. Usually in those cases everyone is thrown under the bus, I guess this is because they feel so disgusted by AJY & Co. actions they understand what's going on but I've also seen people asking for disbandment not out of hatred but as a way to amend the situation, so the members can come clean to the public.
If you ask me, it definitely sounds like the right thing to do but I'm not fan of any of those groups.
Disbandment seems to me to be the least right thing to do. Its the easy choice. The hard choice is to continue and make something work for all involved.
Live up to the commitments made to the contestants, the audience and the fans.
Forge a path make something positive out of this unholy mess.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ashla_K

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
i am sure the manipulation wasnt just for voting, also for the cut and editing.. thats why i wouldnt call "x derserved it, blalbbalbllbal" its so easy to influence how you feel about certain members.. there are so many scenes, even in pd 101.. u can clearly see, they pushed certain contestant..
I don't think that can be called manipulation though :dubuthink: I mean they can't rly do competition tv show without focusing more on some contestant than some else. But if you mean that manipulating to cause companies gave pd favors or because they tried to only push top 11 that they decided previously while evil editing others, sure.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Gross but not surprised

Entertainment industry is sleazy
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread