Peace Out!~ (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I won't be on for the next couple of weeks, due to some tests and home stuff.
:nekosweat:
I wish you all the best, and hope you make the best of these quarantine days!~
:nekolove:
I love you all & will miss you all!~
:bigcatlove:
No worries though, I'll make a come back, be prepared.
:sippinthetea:

Bye Loves!~
:lovelycooky:
​
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
:llama_wave::llama_wave::llama_wave: bye ~~~
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I won't be on for the next couple of weeks, due to some tests and home stuff.
:nekosweat:
I wish you all the best, and hope you make the best of these quarantine days!~
:nekolove:
I love you all & will miss you all!~
:bigcatlove:
No worries though, I'll make a come back, be prepared.
:sippinthetea:

Bye Loves!~
:lovelycooky:
​
Post something on my wall when you come so i know!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
good luck and hope you will be back soon~
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Hope you keep well and see you once you return.
All the best with everything! :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread