New MV PENTAGON 'DO or NOT' Music Video (2 Viewers)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Huh I thought Hui was enlisting. But was nice to see him in the music video anyway. I liked the song, was a pretty cute comeback. Sha La La is still number one in my heart though, but Pentagon never really disappoints. The music video kinda reminded me of Seventeen’s Mansae for some reason. Anyway, hopefully Pentagon can get another win with this song :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and OnlyCalB

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Huh I thought Hui was enlisting. But was nice to see him in the music video anyway. I liked the song, was a pretty cute comeback. Sha La La is still number one in my heart though, but Pentagon never really disappoints. The music video kinda reminded me of Seventeen’s Mansae for some reason. Anyway, hopefully Pentagon can get another win with this song :sanapray:
He did, but I'm happy they did still decide to like include him, just wonder if they hurried the f up this cb to include him or if they did film and produce this months before they announced the cb lol


The last cb and this are some of the best music Pentagon have released yet, right up my alley :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: NogaNono
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
He did, but I'm happy they did still decide to like include him, just wonder if they hurried the f up this cb to include him or if they did film and produce this months before they announced the cb lol


The last cb and this are some of the best music Pentagon have released yet, right up my alley :sanapray:
Oh so he’s enlisting after all :( Yeah I’m glad he was included. I was watching it and then I was like: wait... is that Hui? It was really surprising lol. I’m sad that now both he and Jinho will be missing :( It’ll be interesting to see how the group will function without either of their main vocals from now on. I guess Hongseok and Yeo One will get more time to shine.

and yes Daisy was an amazing song definitely one of their best and I’m glad they got their first win with it :sanapray: Pentagon has really good songs in general. I’ve been following them since Shine and I haven’t been disappointed yet:sj_weary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Oh so he’s enlisting after all :( Yeah I’m glad he was included. I was watching it and then I was like: wait... is that Hui? It was really surprising lol. I’m sad that now both he and Jinho will be missing :( It’ll be interesting to see how the group will function without either of their main vocals from now on. I guess Hongseok and Yeo One will get more time to shine.

and yes Daisy was an amazing song definitely one of their best and I’m glad they got their first win with it :sanapray: Pentagon has really good songs in general. I’ve been following them since Shine and I haven’t been disappointed yet:sj_weary:
Kino seems like the best bet now to get the difficult vocal parts since I'd say he's Pentagons 3rd best vocalist, i definitely think that if they come back more than just once this year that the songs will still have been written and produced by Hui, I'm sure he has a few books with unreleased songs lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: NogaNono
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Kino seems like the best bet now to get the difficult vocal parts since I'd say he's Pentagons 3rd best vocalist, i definitely think that if they come back more than just once this year that the songs will still have been written and produced by Hui, I'm sure he has a few books with unreleased songs lmao
Yeah Kino has a really nice voice so it’ll be interesting to see if he gets more vocal parts. Still no one can really replace Jinho’s fabulous high notes for me and Hui also has a great voice so they’ll definitely still be missed. And for sure Hui has probably written lots of songs for them so they’ll probably be fine in that regard. I really hope they do come back more than just once this year, since they’re ones of the only boy groups I follow.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Pentagon ♥♥♥♥ they just need more people voicing their love for them .they are such mood boosters!
 
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
This is so cute it that i have a crush but do they like me song
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread