Tourney Pentagon R1 - Gorilla vs. Critical Beauty (1 Viewer)

Which do you think should win this round?

  • Critical Beauty

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    3
  • Poll closed .

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,112
Reactions Received
46,775
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,948
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Okay, here's round one of my Pentagon tourney! First up, we have their debut single Gorilla going against Critical Beauty from their Ceremony album! I tried to pair up songs that give me similar vibes, so the rest of round one will be:
Shine vs. Naughty Boy
Sha La La vs. Dr. BeBe
Daisy vs. Do or Not

GET EXCITED, Y'ALL!

Gorilla:



Critical Beauty:


(and I hope I did this right; please kindly correct me if I didn't. lol)

 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili and daesuki

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread