News Pentagon's Hui enlistment delayed (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Dang, two members are already in the military and there'll probably be more next year :/

 
  • Sad
Reactions: Yili

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'm glad that Pentagon could get a win before he enlisted but I'll miss him a lot :pepecry2:
Watching Jinho leave on Road to Kingdom already made me cry
Yeah I remember that performance on Road to Kingdom. It was so bittersweet :pepecry2:
And it sucks that Jinho wasn't there to celebrate their first win either :pepecry2:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Yili

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I keep forgetting that the Pentagon members aren’t in their late teens or early twenties. I always think that they’re barely adults :jisoosmh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread