Dang, two members are already in the military and there'll probably be more next year :/
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 3 December 2020 #1 Dang, two members are already in the military and there'll probably be more next year :/ Reactions: Yili
Yili Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain . . Joined 13 November 2018 Messages 36,941 Reactions Received 64,079 Location You did well Moonbin <3 Website flyhighyili.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Multi <3 Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @kinnie Wreck @Nezumi 3 December 2020 #2 I'm glad that Pentagon could get a win before he enlisted but I'll miss him a lot Watching Jinho leave on Road to Kingdom already made me cry Reactions: lexus
I'm glad that Pentagon could get a win before he enlisted but I'll miss him a lot Watching Jinho leave on Road to Kingdom already made me cry
cosmic_gayls Joined 2 September 2020 Messages 2,684 Reactions Received 5,370 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 3 December 2020 #3 tomorrow Reactions: Yili
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 3 December 2020 #4 Yili said: I'm glad that Pentagon could get a win before he enlisted but I'll miss him a lot Watching Jinho leave on Road to Kingdom already made me cry Click to expand... Yeah I remember that performance on Road to Kingdom. It was so bittersweet And it sucks that Jinho wasn't there to celebrate their first win either Reactions: Yili
Yili said: I'm glad that Pentagon could get a win before he enlisted but I'll miss him a lot Watching Jinho leave on Road to Kingdom already made me cry Click to expand... Yeah I remember that performance on Road to Kingdom. It was so bittersweet And it sucks that Jinho wasn't there to celebrate their first win either
Venomous ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE . Joined 13 November 2018 Messages 2,811 Reactions Received 6,362 Cards View Profile KS Coins 11,251 Fandom Weneebebe Gender Non-Binary Pronouns Any 3 December 2020 #5 Actually, that says he was supposed to enlist on the 3rd, but he won't be now as he is self-isolating. Edit: Here's Cube's statement, his new enlistment date hasn't been announced yet.
Actually, that says he was supposed to enlist on the 3rd, but he won't be now as he is self-isolating. Edit: Here's Cube's statement, his new enlistment date hasn't been announced yet.
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 3 December 2020 #6 I keep forgetting that the Pentagon members aren’t in their late teens or early twenties. I always think that they’re barely adults
I keep forgetting that the Pentagon members aren’t in their late teens or early twenties. I always think that they’re barely adults