people deserve closure (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I've been thinking about it a lot and I think it's such an important thing. I always found it hard to move on but people have also lead me on and not given me honest answers. It's really a bad thing to do. I get it..... it's scary and unpleasant, and you just don't care anymore.....but please be strong, be brave and tell the truth (in a respectful way ofc). It's very hard never knowing why something ended or someone walked away from you :/

what are your thoughts on this? are you perhaps currently dealing with the same thing? feel free to share........

 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Closure is important as it puts people's mind at ease. It gives a reason for the divide between two people. Alot of people do linger on previous relationships, and have self doubt or hold grudges which affect new relationships which in turn cast a negative outlook destroying new relationships.
Closure is important for self reflection especially since most people say it always the other person who's at fault but sometimes it can be ultimately you, then other people tend not to want to hurt the people their distancing from even more, by stating exactly where the fault lies.

Closure only works if your willing to be 100% honest with someone about your faults and theirs. Alot of people perfer the quick escape and perfer not to hurt someone more even though they've already hurt someone by breaking of the relationship.
relationship in this context I mean both romantic and platonic friendship relationships.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i 100% agree, closure on tough situations is very important to me. i can only imagine living with the guilt of not coming clean to someone else, or not getting the full details from someone about a past relationship
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I've never gotten the closure I really wanted and it sort of bugs me, but I have to let it go one day.
From parents and ex friends.

In terms of other people, I usually avoid doing that and just slip out of their lives quietly.

Usually if I told them how I was really feeling, this is to folks of my past.
It would just cause drama and tension that is unwanted.

A lot of people can't handle the truth about themselves, when it's in a negative light.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Depends, sometimes it's not worth the trouble.

In the case of romantic relationships i think it's fair though, ending it by text or something is inhuman.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
closure and honesty is important. moving on is so much harder if someone is trying to play you or isn’t giving you answers that you should be getting. sadly humans tend to be egotistical and think of what servers them more without looking at the people besides them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread