people I find hard to respect .. (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
are those who talk trash about someone they were once close to.. it doesn't matter that it's over now, treat the person you once cared for with dignity and stop spilling all their secrets around just to punish them, have respect for that past relationship.. "I know too much about her for her to be picking a fight with me" really? she blocked you because you treated her like crap and cannot be trusted, my gosh, no one is picking a fight with you. The whole fallout was your fault, take responsibility for once or at least be quiet.. >_>
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
jesus those kind of people get on my nerves too
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
This seems personal, so I won't share my thoughts on that... but losing friends doesn't happen, because the friendship was good. Whether is be over something, someone said.. or putting a boyfriend's wants over the friendship (believe me girls do it all the time. A bf hates one's friend and it is very easy for some to drop their friends, because their bf hates them).. While I would never share horrible secrets with others... Like if I had a racist friend I definitely wouldn't call their job and inform their boss to look at their tweets or instagram posts.. etc... as that would be rather cruel to do... And believe me there are a few horrible people who have been known to lose friends and then call CPS on them... But back to the point--these type of people are the ones while they have friends keep a catelog of secrets they could use when the friendship sours, so it surprise me of when things like this exist... However, I do think there are occasional times good people do horrible things.. and someone needs to tell them what he/she is doing is wrong.. Provide an opportunity for growth.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I felt gutted when I had to break up my friendships, due to bullying by the other party
and little to no respect for me.

I always find it hard to trust people now. Due to all the bullying my friendships brought to me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,333
Reactions Received
76,681
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,045
Ship
Wreck
If someone doesn't have anything nice to say about their past friendships/relationships then they're the one who is usually the problem since while theoretically someone could be that unlucky, it's way more likely that they aren't as good as they make themselves out to be.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I completely agree.

There was this one guy I had turned down his offer to start dating (we've known each other for years), I ended up saying no and at the time we were volunteering at our Church's fundraiser so we were kind of stuck with seeing each other for a week. The entire time I literally felt like trash, and just oh so small because of how he treated me. He would complain to others that this was the worst week ever because I turned him down, I overheard him saying he hated working with a certain person there (making it very clear that he was talking about me). When I tried to talk to him to get him to be more mature or just understand where I was coming from he would completely ignore me, talk over me, yell at me and then to top it off on the last day I had a panic attack and he just waved me off. And he wonders why I turned his offer down... :jisoosmh: Like what the heck you just asked me to basically start a relationship, you must not of thought too much of me then.

:shamesica:
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I completely agree.

There was this one guy I had turned down his offer to start dating (we've known each other for years), I ended up saying no and at the time we were volunteering at our Church's fundraiser so we were kind of stuck with seeing each other for a week. The entire time I literally felt like trash, and just oh so small because of how he treated me. He would complain to others that this was the worst week ever because I turned him down, I overheard him saying he hated working with a certain person there (making it very clear that he was talking about me). When I tried to talk to him to get him to be more mature or just understand where I was coming from he would completely ignore me, talk over me, yell at me and then to top it off on the last day I had a panic attack and he just waved me off. And he wonders why I turned his offer down... :jisoosmh: Like what the heck you just asked me to basically start a relationship, you must not of thought too much of me then.

:shamesica:
lol yeah, just nice.. I sure love dealing with men who can't accept that you don't want them. Seriously, why do people get mad for someone not liking them? so lame.. I get it if you get used and then dumped (trust me..), but if someone just didn't want you from the start, you should accept it like a grown up for real..
 

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I completely agree.

There was this one guy I had turned down his offer to start dating (we've known each other for years), I ended up saying no and at the time we were volunteering at our Church's fundraiser so we were kind of stuck with seeing each other for a week. The entire time I literally felt like trash, and just oh so small because of how he treated me. He would complain to others that this was the worst week ever because I turned him down, I overheard him saying he hated working with a certain person there (making it very clear that he was talking about me). When I tried to talk to him to get him to be more mature or just understand where I was coming from he would completely ignore me, talk over me, yell at me and then to top it off on the last day I had a panic attack and he just waved me off. And he wonders why I turned his offer down... :jisoosmh: Like what the heck you just asked me to basically start a relationship, you must not of thought too much of me then.

:shamesica:
Yeah men can be annoying like that. : / It's always no fun when they treat a girl like dirt.
He seemed pretty ew from what you said about him here anyways.
Wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread