People is ready babe (1 Viewer)

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
My mama said I had to
Make it, make it
Take it, take it



I just want to hold you tonight
And every night
When I look into your eyes



Squealing off the tyres
Skidding to the left
And the right



Living in the jungle
Like a Super Rambo
I love to be me
I'm the Jungle killer-killer



Where are you? I'm trying to reach you
I feel so blue, 'cause I cannot touch you
In my life I never felt this way



Baby surrender
Night is so tender
Movin' to the music



Modern walking in the streets
New desire
Take me higher
Life me higher with your speed
I need fire



Friday night is coming
Everybody's starving
Hungry for music
Hungry for rhythm



Show me your line, your body and more
For a while woa woa
I've got excited
Open your heart, I can't wait too long for you
Woa woa so get a move on

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread