PEOPLE USED TO SHIP 2NE1 AND SHINee?! (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
GD just gets shipped everyone ^^;
Ah yea YunJae is definitely strong, nth can bring it down :jisoosmh: I had bit of period I was into JYJ and i saw tons of YunJae shippers around.

LizKook lol, that's probably most hated ship in kpop all time, but also one of most popular :lisalaugh:
So does Dara lol, she's in many ships too :jisoosmh:
Yes, I think Yunho and Jaejoong crossed paths in the military once and performed in the same show or something, and I think one of them even interacted with the other's parents and shippers went crazy :yolk:
Lizkook must be the only strong ship with zero interactions :lisalaugh:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
So does Dara lol, she's in many ships too :jisoosmh:
Yes, I think Yunho and Jaejoong crossed paths in the military once and performed in the same show or something, and I think one of them even interacted with the other's parents and shippers went crazy :yolk:
Lizkook must be the only strong ship with zero interactions :lisalaugh:
I did hear some interactions in army xd I feel bad for whoever becomes gf of either of them.

LizKook is pretty much: let's take two of most popular idols and ship them together just cause. I want to support it just how funny it is, and how mad it gets people. :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm not even into BB that much and even I ship T.O.P with Bom. Their lil friendship dynamic was cute and they would've made a pretty good pair imo.
They have lot in common, but i'm not sure if it would be too much in common if they ever dated ^^; But even as friends, they are hilarious together.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I did hear some interactions in army xd I feel bad for whoever becomes gf of either of them.

LizKook is pretty much: let's take two of most popular idols and ship them together just cause. I want to support it just how funny it is, and how mad it gets people. :wimwim:
At this point I'd rather ship Jungkook X Nayeon, atleast it has some SkinnyJungkook fanfics behind it. It is not fiction :taesip:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
At this point I'd rather ship Jungkook X Nayeon, atleast it has some SkinnyJungkook fanfics behind it. It is not fiction :taesip:
Ah quality fanedits vs quality skinnyjungkooks fanfics.. impossible to choose between :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Ah quality fanedits vs quality skinnyjungkooks fanfics.. impossible to choose between :lisalaugh:
An impossible choice :nekosweat:
A picture fanedit says a thousand words, but skinnyjungkook doesn't stop at a thousand :queen:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
An impossible choice :nekosweat:
A picture fanedit says a thousand words, but skinnyjungkook doesn't stop at a thousand :queen:
And both make you question life just as much :sakUwu:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
The only question I ask is why I didn't discover it sooner :jenniesmug:
Fan of high culture, I see :llama_tea:

I just appreciate the trolling creativity of it
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Fan of high culture, I see :llama_tea:

I just appreciate the trolling creativity of it
Aren't you one too? :taesip:
As a former mod who read a lot of stuff, you're likely an expert :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: blueberries

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread