People who I don't talk a lot with... I'm bored, come talk! (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i that how i feel i just go in trouble and my mom said i was going to take ya'll to see a movie. PERANT ARE ALWAY WITH THE "I WAS GOING TO TAKE YOU SOME WERE BUT ........" crap
:wat::no:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
i that how i feel i just go in trouble and my mom said i was going to take ya'll to see a movie. PERANT ARE ALWAY WITH THE "I WAS GOING TO TAKE YOU SOME WERE BUT ........" crap
:wat::no:
That is SUCH a shitty move. I feel like for the most part it isn't even true, the "I was gonna" move. How often do you all go to see a movie or do the fun stuff that she said y'all were gonna do when you get in trouble....
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:sanapray: how have you been maru? and how are the kids :wimwim:
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
That is SUCH a shitty move. I feel like for the most part it isn't even true, the "I was gonna" move. How often do you all go to see a movie or do the fun stuff that she said y'all were gonna do when you get in trouble....
exactly
:taemsip:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm really good, although the kids have all left the coop so to say! I barely see them around these days!
oof I feel that. my kids are pretty busy and I never really talk to them ( only on Discord tho and it‘s usually Rolly)
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I mean I'm not a gg stan but hi :umjicry:
WE NEED TO TALK MORE? Why Don't I talk to your carat ass more????

anyways... Jun looks amazing in your DP and Chen looked even MORE amazing in the Exodeux teaser!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and gongchan

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
oof I feel that. my kids are pretty busy and I never really talk to them ( only on Discord tho and it‘s usually Rolly)
We all knew the family wouldn't last forever, but it was fun while we had it going on! It's kinda interesting to look at the old family tree, bcs so many of the names have changed and the DPs and all that!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and gongchan

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
WE NEED TO TALK MORE? Why Don't I talk to your carat ass more????

anyways... Jun looks amazing in your DP and Chen looked even MORE amazing in the Exodeux teaser!
WE REALLY SHOULD- my Carat ass needs more friends :nekoshy:

Ughh he really does look so good! And DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE CHEN TEASERS MY LORD-
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and maruberry
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
:sanapray: how have you been maru? and how are the kids :wimwim:
good to sometime i think i'm the only pre-teen here i not even sure. So i'm just going to act mature in a few sec
me for real :dab:me acting mature:sanathink:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
We all knew the family wouldn't last forever, but it was fun while we had it going on! It's kinda interesting to look at the old family tree, bcs so many of the names have changed and the DPs and all that!
yeah the family seems pretty dead. sadly. It was worth it tho.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
WE REALLY SHOULD- my Carat ass needs more friends :nekoshy:

Ughh he really does look so good! And DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE CHEN TEASERS MY LORD-
THOSE SNAKE BITES? Like fuck me, he looked HOT like never before! After all those years of horrific styling (Although that orange hair during the CBX tour was fire too) he has been done JUSTICE!
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: gongchan and yeji

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
good to sometime i think i'm the only pre-teen here i not even sure. So i'm just going to act mature in a few sec
me for real :dab:me acting mature:sanathink:
Omg you're even younger than me- what a cutie :sanapray:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and maruberry
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
good to sometime i think i'm the only pre-teen here i not even sure. So i'm just going to act mature in a few sec
me for real :dab:me acting mature:sanathink:
Don't ya worry, if you look around there are both kids and hags on here!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and gongchan

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
THOSE SNAKE BITES? Like fuck me, he looked HOT like never before! After all those years of horrific styling (Although that orange hair during the CBX tour was fire too) he has been done JUSTICE!
HONESTLY!! I literally screamed when I saw the teasers, my inner Chen stan jumped out!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread