people who wear glasses, do you like wearing them? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I mean ngl it's annoying when wearing a mask to have them on or when it's raining or when you're trying to lay down and watch something. But BESIDES that-I like it. They make my face look complete LOL.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I only really recently got glasses and I don't need them very often tbh. I only wear them when my eyes feel uncomfortable, so I do enjoy wearing them. My glasses also have the coating that protects you from a computer's blue light. They make my eyes feel less strained and everything is even easier to see.
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,812
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm with Chipsy on the mask thing. It's so hard to wear glasses AND a mask at the same time sometimes, especially if you have long hair! Course, I had it cut back in March (as you probably remember), so the hair isn't an issue anymore, but when I had longer hair- :taeminface:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread