- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Oh thought you were talking about Soobinnie in my dpI didnt know u were sowon YODA WHY HAVE U NEVER TOLD ME
KEEP GFRIEND ALIVE ON THE FORUM YESSSLook at me ruining everything
![]()
Welp....one listen and I'm already bored of it XDLet me know what you think.
Ill listen to sunrise every single day just to promoteKEEP GFRIEND ALIVE ON THE FORUM YESSS![]()
Give it a few days, you'll be bon bon chocolating to the ceiling.Welp....one listen and I'm already bored of it XD
It's way too long for a song that is super repetitive.
Also super autotuned which usually people have an issue with but it seems to be ok this time around.
Yeah the autotune killed the song for me lolWelp....one listen and I'm already bored of it XD
It's way too long for a song that is super repetitive.
Also super autotuned which usually people have an issue with but it seems to be ok this time around.
I have songs I hate get stuck in my head like Dalla Dalla so don't count on it.Give it a few days, you'll be bon bon chocolating to the ceiling.
For me it was the repetitive na na nan na thing that bothered me its all I can rememberYeah the autotune killed the song for me lol
they are amazing!~Maybe I'll check this group out then.
🤔