- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,353
- Reactions Received
- 27,110
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 528
- Fandom
- MY
- Gender
- Other
Could be an idea, after my current stories of course!OMG you should make a story of this![]()
Could be an idea, after my current stories of course!OMG you should make a story of this![]()
Didn't you know one can fight for the justice from the darknessYourmodhero days are behind you
I thought you loved the dark side![]()
Could be an idea, after my current stories of course!![]()
Could be more likeDidn't you know one can fight for the justice from the darkness
![]()
I have 2 other stories planned after this current story. They are the lgbtq in K-pop based on JiYoo one and the end of the world war one.what else do you have planned? how many stories will you do?
oh yeah you said something about the JiYoo lgbtq story.I have 2 other stories planned after this current story. They are the lgbtq in K-pop based on JiYoo one and the end of the world war one.
I was thinking more on the lines of a great war after the end of the world, like the world only has a few hundred people left or somethingoh yeah you said something about the JiYoo lgbtq story.
uhh a world war one story![]()
I already am intrested in it.I was thinking more on the lines of a great war after the end of the world, like the world only has a few hundred people left or something
I'll probably put it on wattpad. I want to get a following on there so that people can have a place to read my stories ^-^I already am intrested in it.
you probably should make a post in general and tag some peopleI'll probably put it on wattpad. I want to get a following on there so that people can have a place to read my stories ^-^
That would be amazing! And of course, if people like it, they could tell their friends, and if they like it, they could tell their friends, and if they like it, they could tell their friends and so on! That would be awesomeyou probably should make a post in general and tag some people
I think that your stories will be popular
exactly.That would be amazing! And of course, if people like it, they could tell their friends, and if they like it, they could tell their friends, and if they like it, they could tell their friends and so on! That would be awesome![]()
.. Yea, definitelyCould be more like
![]()
![]()
I feel the same about both of you