Personal events that helped you learn about yourself? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The first time I sang in front of people in years was at a school talent show when I was 12. It helped me find my confidence to go on stage again after the couple years of not doing so, and it reminded me that I liked to perform on stage.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Uh hmmmmm I can't think of anything personally but I guess finishing my cousin's portrait let me realize how far I've come in terms of artwork. But I still suck ass at getting started and then finishing in a timely manner.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and OnlyCalB

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I had an on campus job that included presenting to other students. My boss/prof brought her 2nd year students so I could present to them about laser cutting. They came in the makerspace and sat in their seats and were just talking to each other. Usually my boss would get them to pay attention before I started to present, but this specific time she was like "Okay they're all yours." So I had to get their attention. I'm not a shy person, I'm just quiet so I've never had to do this. But I did, I went "GOOD MORNING!" and they all stopped and looked at me. My boss was surprised and was like "Wow, that's one way to do it" and laughed. I learned that I do great things when I step out of my comfort zone.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I left alone to another continent for a summer job and I think it really helped me to know myself and my power better
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I left alone to another continent for a summer job and I think it really helped me to know myself and my power better
thats amazing! it mustve been a culture shock for sure
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I had an on campus job that included presenting to other students. My boss/prof brought her 2nd year students so I could present to them about laser cutting. They came in the makerspace and sat in their seats and were just talking to each other. Usually my boss would get them to pay attention before I started to present, but this specific time she was like "Okay they're all yours." So I had to get their attention. I'm not a shy person, I'm just quiet so I've never had to do this. But I did, I went "GOOD MORNING!" and they all stopped and looked at me. My boss was surprised and was like "Wow, that's one way to do it" and laughed. I learned that I do great things when I step out of my comfort zone.
That's so cool! I always admire people that command that type of authority and attention
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Uh hmmmmm I can't think of anything personally but I guess finishing my cousin's portrait let me realize how far I've come in terms of artwork. But I still suck ass at getting started and then finishing in a timely manner.
Its great to see how much you've improved, I sometimes compare my old drawings to my current ones for that purpose
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
thats amazing! it mustve been a culture shock for sure
it was, yeah, but also opened my barriers even more
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

doll

౨ৎ
.
Joined
19 August 2021
Messages
23,071
Reactions Received
16,322
Location
not active
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25,801
ig i had a mental breakdown over something very small, and I learned that I was very sensitive, and so are other people
so I should start caring and shit, and stop lying cuz It can hurt a lot of people
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread