Personal Horror Movie Ratings (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Horror Movies I've Watched: Rated for How Badly They Scared Me
(K)White: The Curse of the Melody (5/10)
(K) Death Bell (4/10)
(K) Death Bell 2 (6/10)
(A) The Conjuring (8/10)
(A) The Conjuring 2 (9/10)
(A) Chronicle (10/10)
(A) Annabelle (5.5/10)
(A) Annabelle: Creation (10/10)
(A) Insidious (10/10)

(Sw) Hatching (7.5/10)
(Sw) The Innocents (7/10)
(A)The Ring (5/10)
(A) Us (9/10)
(A) Get Out (6/10)
(A)The Curse of La Llorona (1/10)
(A)The Cabin in the Woods (4/10)
(A) The Nun (2/10)
(A) A Haunting in Connecticut (4/10)
+++(K) The Wailing (12/10)+++
(J) The Red Shoes (9/10)
(K) A Tale of Two Sisters (10/10)
(K) The Host (7/10)
(A) Heriditary (10/10)
(A) The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It (5/10)
(A) Orphan (7/10)
(A) Paranormal Activity (8/10)
(A) The Shining (5/10)
(A) The Mist (6.5/10)
(A) Antebellum (5/10)
(A) Alien (7/10)
(A) Prometheus (5/10)
(K) Train to Busan (5/10)


Movies I didn't Count:
Annabelle Comes Home (I was so tired I fell asleep but my BF said it was terrifying)
Blair Witch Project (I got so bored and annoyed with the characters I couldn't finish it)


I think I'll be adding to this list as time passes because I really love this genre so much.
I also know I probably missed some too so I'll update later but yeah here is my list so far.

Also Movies I want to Watch Soon:
(A) NOPE
(A) Insidious Chapter 2
(A) Insidious Chapter 3
(A) Insidious The Last Key
(A) Sinister
(J) The Ring
(E) The Autopsy of Jane Doe
(K) Gonjiam: Haunted Asylum

If you guys have any favorites or recs PLEASE comment them below.
OR
Ask questions about any of my ratings too.​
 
Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Skorge and litc

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I'm not a horror movie fan but I do love the Ring. It's really the only horror movie that ever bothered me.
The Wailing is the only one that ever gave me nightmares hence the markings next to it. I REALLY want to watch the original Ring. I'm so pissed I got confused and watched the American one first.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
The haunting in connecticut was never scary to be honest

Insidious to me all the movies were terrible
recco: There is someone in my house

great death scenes and drug references.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
The haunting in connecticut was never scary to be honest

Insidious to me all the movies were terrible
recco: There is someone in my house

great death scenes and drug references.
What language is it in or what country?
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,156
Reactions Received
46,819
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,887
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Why'd you only rate Get Out a six? It was very well made, and it effectively (and quite literally) scared me shitless! (I know I shouldn't care bc I usually hate horror movies, but I got curious)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Why'd you only rate Get Out a six? It was very well made, and it effectively (and quite literally) scared me shitless! (I know I shouldn't care bc I usually hate horror movies, but I got curious)
It didn't scare me. Was it well made and good at getting my heart pounding? Yes.
But I didn't get jumpy or scared about it afterwards. Us did that for me though-freaked me out.

Jordan Peele is a fantastic genius when it comes to filmmaking so far all his movies have been amazing in my opinion but this is meant for the scare factor alone. So it definitely scared me a bit and got my heart racing but it didn't stick with me as much as Us did or some of the other ones. I think I ruined ut by watching Us first too.
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread