Pet owners, how long did it take... (1 Viewer)

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,799
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
...for your pet to bond with you? I'm just curious.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
xiao bao hates everyone so im still working on that :yolk:
mini took about two-three weeks
3.14 took a while since shes been moved around a lot
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I feel like mine all bonded almost instantly or within a few days, every animal is different though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Mine was quick. Although, I was more focused on the fact that he wasn't taking to food well... since well [tl;dr: I got him from an acquaintance who owed me like $300 and couldn't pay me back. I ended up paying the difference and ended up with him @ six weeks and unbeknownst to either of us... that particular breed should not be away from its mother until ~12 weeks... This is prolly why he didn't really take to food right away]. I'd say less than a week. I was cutting his hair within the first month, so... I'd say I had gained some degree of trust.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
For my first pet, she bonded with me right away but when we got our second one she distanced herself. Then like a year or so later she and I bonded again and she would always be in my room no matter what-when she passed away our second pet really connected with me (she used to be really bonded to my oldest sister).

And my dog? I think she bonded with everyone right away. I prefer cats for that reason.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread