- Joined
- 6 October 2021
- Messages
- 15,961
- Reactions Received
- 15,086
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 69,032
- Fandom
- Stay
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
Hello EVERYONE!
I'm being so good at this now! It's a miracle
Today's Challenge is a pc of your favourite bg! I know you guys know what i know that you guys know already! XD A.K.A. My favourite boy group is Stray Kids, so instead of just one pc from them i chose to show and ot8 set, cause that's all i have (barely)! Sadly i only have these Han and Bang Chan pcs but im working on that xD
However you guys don't have to post full groups, one pc is enough ^^
I'm being so good at this now! It's a miracle
Today's Challenge is a pc of your favourite bg! I know you guys know what i know that you guys know already! XD A.K.A. My favourite boy group is Stray Kids, so instead of just one pc from them i chose to show and ot8 set, cause that's all i have (barely)! Sadly i only have these Han and Bang Chan pcs but im working on that xD
However you guys don't have to post full groups, one pc is enough ^^