Appreciation Photocard Challenge #13 (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello EVERYONE!

I'm being so good at this now! It's a miracle :haylul:

Today's Challenge is a pc of your favourite bg! I know you guys know what i know that you guys know already! XD A.K.A. My favourite boy group is Stray Kids, so instead of just one pc from them i chose to show and ot8 set, cause that's all i have (barely)! Sadly i only have these Han and Bang Chan pcs but im working on that xD

IMG_20230330_222338.jpg


However you guys don't have to post full groups, one pc is enough ^^
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka and Boyo
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
My SHINee collection has so many gaps that I'm embarassed to post :nekoshy:


My most recent get was this uber cute Taemin:
Dont ever be embarrassed, Taemin looks amazing!
I'll pick my favorite SuperM photocard for each member I have :sakUwu:
1680205593977.png
1680205734340.png
1680205922797.png
1680212809616.png
1680212897894.png
1680212991754.png
Ohhh cute, Taeyeong's pc is my fave
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread