Audio Pick a number...or 2...or 3 (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
So I actually have three playlists dedicated to Kpop.

The one with the most goes from A1-A1231 [This is all my Kpop music-some J releases too]

This one is B1-B780 [Happy Kpop]

This one is C1-c247 [Chill/Slow/Darker Kpop]

The happy one is mainly girl groups because well they release a lot of happy summery bops. But pick your poison and I'll give you the songs. There are some repeats if you choose from two that may share songs.

Also, I think @raymondchouku started this thingie today so cred to them!
 
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
A818
B282
C86
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Also, I think @raymondchouku started this thingie today so cred to them!
Been setting trends since 1993... 13... August... What a coincidence that's the exact day and year that Bomi was born... I mean its almost like I'm her :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread