- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
And get a song from my 2020 Kpop playlist 
Yes I totally brought back this game lol.
There's a fairly decent mix of boy groups and girl groups, popular and nugu songs. I don't even like all 132 songs but too lazy to delete them now. Try your luck
Oh and I've put all the songs and randomized them so there's no order to this, go ahead
Appreciate or trash my taste in the comments too lol.
EDIT: Tags smh @Boy Group @Girl Group
Yes I totally brought back this game lol.
There's a fairly decent mix of boy groups and girl groups, popular and nugu songs. I don't even like all 132 songs but too lazy to delete them now. Try your luck
Oh and I've put all the songs and randomized them so there's no order to this, go ahead
Appreciate or trash my taste in the comments too lol.
EDIT: Tags smh @Boy Group @Girl Group
Last edited: