COME JOIN US!
Join an amazing community of KPOP fans and start discussing about your favorite KPOP stars.
Register Now

Discussion [ PICS ] Do you dye your hair & how often? ٩(*•͈ ꇴ •͈*)و ̑̑❀ (1 Viewer)

what hair dye brand do you like?

• L’Oréal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lime Crime

• Crazy Color

• other... tell us!

• Total voters

LiviaRaine

mark tuan pls marry me
Reactions Received
Website
heyitsmeee2.tumblr.com
Ship
if i do what i described i want to do and i successeed without looking like a clown, will you try it then? if i can do it, you can too :mgblush:
believe in yo self:sanapray:
hahahaha okay deal :sanapray:

• Haha
Reactions: SHlNEE

Inevitable

Flop
Reactions Received
I used to dye my hair a lot but stopped when my hair started falling out lol
But I've done pink, burgundy, purple, green, and blue. I'm thinking of doing green or purple again now that my hair is back to being healthy. When I used Arctic Fox's purple, it came out like this. I did black with purple bangs.
purple and black.png

SHlNEE

Trainee
Reactions Received
I used to dye my hair a lot but stopped when my hair started falling out lol
But I've done pink, burgundy, purple, green, and blue. I'm thinking of doing green or purple again now that my hair is back to being healthy. When I used Arctic Fox's purple, it came out like this. I did black with purple bangs.
purple and black.png
Picture not working, could you please upload it on hosting website like imgur or something, I really wanna see :sj_weary:
Did your hair start to fall out because of too much artic fox or did you also use perm hair dyes?

Reactions: Inevitable

Inevitable

Flop
Reactions Received
Picture not working, could you please upload it on hosting website like imgur or something, I really wanna see :sj_weary:
Did your hair start to fall out because of too much artic fox or did you also use perm hair dyes?
Is it working now? Sorry I'm kind of still a n00b lol My hair was falling out after I bleached it. I can't remember the name of the brand, but I think I reacted to it or something. My scalp was all itchy and shedding. It was a different brand than what I normally used.

SHlNEE

Trainee
Reactions Received
Is it working now? Sorry I'm kind of still a n00b lol My hair was falling out after I bleached it. I can't remember the name of the brand, but I think I reacted to it or something. My scalp was all itchy and shedding. It was a different brand than what I normally used.
yes it works now! love the haircut and color looks cute!
by any means, did you use a 40 dev bleach?:dubuthink:
never do that again if you did, 40 version is known to be able to fak your head up easily
but people use it to go plat blond:joshmeh:

Reactions: Inevitable

Inevitable

Flop
Reactions Received
yes it works now! love the haircut and color looks cute!
by any means, did you use a 40 dev bleach?:dubuthink:
never do that again if you did, 40 version is known to be able to fak your head up easily
but people use it to go plat blond:joshmeh:
I did :pepecry1: I had always heard to use 40 if your hair is really dark, but once time I used 30 and it still worked

Users who are viewing this thread