COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

[ PICS ] Do you dye your hair & how often? ٩(*•͈ ꇴ •͈*)و ̑̑❀ (2 Viewers)

what hair dye brand do you like?

• L’Oréal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lime Crime

• Crazy Color

• Total voters

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
if i do what i described i want to do and i successeed without looking like a clown, will you try it then? if i can do it, you can too :mgblush:
believe in yo self:sanapray:
hahahaha okay deal :sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I used to dye my hair a lot but stopped when my hair started falling out lol
But I've done pink, burgundy, purple, green, and blue. I'm thinking of doing green or purple again now that my hair is back to being healthy. When I used Arctic Fox's purple, it came out like this. I did black with purple bangs.
purple and black.png

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
I used to dye my hair a lot but stopped when my hair started falling out lol
But I've done pink, burgundy, purple, green, and blue. I'm thinking of doing green or purple again now that my hair is back to being healthy. When I used Arctic Fox's purple, it came out like this. I did black with purple bangs.
purple and black.png
Picture not working, could you please upload it on hosting website like imgur or something, I really wanna see :sj_weary:
Did your hair start to fall out because of too much artic fox or did you also use perm hair dyes?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Picture not working, could you please upload it on hosting website like imgur or something, I really wanna see :sj_weary:
Did your hair start to fall out because of too much artic fox or did you also use perm hair dyes?
Is it working now? Sorry I'm kind of still a n00b lol My hair was falling out after I bleached it. I can't remember the name of the brand, but I think I reacted to it or something. My scalp was all itchy and shedding. It was a different brand than what I normally used.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
Is it working now? Sorry I'm kind of still a n00b lol My hair was falling out after I bleached it. I can't remember the name of the brand, but I think I reacted to it or something. My scalp was all itchy and shedding. It was a different brand than what I normally used.
yes it works now! love the haircut and color looks cute!
by any means, did you use a 40 dev bleach?:dubuthink:
never do that again if you did, 40 version is known to be able to fak your head up easily
but people use it to go plat blond:joshmeh:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
yes it works now! love the haircut and color looks cute!
by any means, did you use a 40 dev bleach?:dubuthink:
never do that again if you did, 40 version is known to be able to fak your head up easily
but people use it to go plat blond:joshmeh:
I did :pepecry1: I had always heard to use 40 if your hair is really dark, but once time I used 30 and it still worked

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
Wow, nice hair! I don't dye mine, tho I had considered it during the first lockdown XD
DO IT
MAKE IT EPIC

i still need to upload a new pic of my new bleached hair
i am so lazy when it comes to taking pics sometimes
could someone just keep reminding me or something until i do it :junweary:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Wow yours is really nice, :maheart:
I dye mine all the time, rn it's red. I use Arctic Fox, Manic Panic, and Ion Brights. I've done green, blue, purple, red, and half red half blue. My favorite is when I combine blue, purple, and teal together so different strands are different colors, it looks really nice that way.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
Wow yours is really nice, :maheart:
I dye mine all the time, rn it's red. I use Arctic Fox, Manic Panic, and Ion Brights. I've done green, blue, purple, red, and half red half blue. My favorite is when I combine blue, purple, and teal together so different strands are different colors, it looks really nice that way.
omg that is my future plan
like to do the pink arctic fox i got left and some blue manic panic i got left the way you described
so i be walking with three different colors
top is still my brown colour and then middle and bottom are pink and blue
but i keep putting it off because im enjoying the brown blonde look :lisalaugh:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
wow that looks awesome! I stopped dying my hair because I don't want it to get damaged again and I'll have to cut it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread