Appreciation Pink Fantasy is doing horror right! (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Pink Fantasy's upcoming comeback is very obviously horror.... and I am LIVING for it! (these are just my fave teaser pics not all of them)
All the members have such varied looks, but all of them look so utterly.... creepy and unsettling and I am LIVING FOR IT!

I loved Fantasy so much and I hope they go one step further in the creepy (which it already looks like, this new Daewang mask... FUCK YES!!!)




While we're waiting for Poison, listen to Fantasy in anticipation!



 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Yoooo this looks cool. I love the theme of like the fabric strips. mask girl looks epic with her compass (?) thing
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Yoooo this looks cool. I love the theme of like the fabric strips. mask girl looks epic with her compass (?) thing
yes yes yes I don't know what to call what Daewang is holding either, but I am LOVING IT!
Also the first MV teaser with her being like bloody and shit!??? FUCK YES YES YES

Horror concepts are so rare and it's even RARER for those concepts to go more gory than spooky. The last GG I can remember doing this is Nature and even they kept it quite lowkey tbh!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka and Jimimis
Joined
18 June 2020
Messages
651
Reactions Received
1,212
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Other
Pronouns
they/them
Pink Fantasy's upcoming comeback is very obviously horror.... and I am LIVING for it! (these are just my fave teaser pics not all of them)
All the members have such varied looks, but all of them look so utterly.... creepy and unsettling and I am LIVING FOR IT!

I loved Fantasy so much and I hope they go one step further in the creepy (which it already looks like, this new Daewang mask... FUCK YES!!!)




While we're waiting for Poison, listen to Fantasy in anticipation!



I’m so hyped for this!
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yes yes yes I don't know what to call what Daewang is holding either, but I am LOVING IT!
Also the first MV teaser with her being like bloody and shit!??? FUCK YES YES YES

Horror concepts are so rare and it's even RARER for those concepts to go more gory than spooky. The last GG I can remember doing this is Nature and even they kept it quite lowkey tbh!
Wait how was Natures low key :wimwim:
Did you watch the censored version? Or uncensored?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Wow
Reactions: maruberry

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
....voodoo doll is literal body horror and gore...
So is Natures iirc, I’ve seen both and my memory tells me natures was more gory :wimwim:
I might be remembering wrong though ig
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
So is Natures iirc, I’ve seen both and my memory tells me natures was more gory :wimwim:
I might be remembering wrong though ig
Voodoo doll is a LOT worse! It's entirely about a witch toying with the members.... making creepy ass bloody modifications to them and just stabbing them for the fun of it

1623620001415.png
1623620119302.png

1623620186228.png
1623620269822.png

1623620321435.png
1623620388605.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread