- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
Pink Fantasy's Fantasy is an A-grade bop. Nothing bad to say about it!
I've seen a lot of peeps say that the song sounds like it's dreamcatcher... While the vibe is more Dreamcatcher, the song itself sounds more like a Gfriend song than a Dreamcatcher song to me!
Maybe it's the orchestral sound to it, maybe it's something else... But the song doesn't sound a Dreamcatcher song to me! The only thing I can see that's similar to Dreamcatcher is the dark vibes, but honestly even their styling and concept are quite unique.
To sum it up... Stan Pink Fantasy, they are amazing!
I gasped- there was a Dork Mark on his you-know-wut!
I've seen a lot of peeps say that the song sounds like it's dreamcatcher... While the vibe is more Dreamcatcher, the song itself sounds more like a Gfriend song than a Dreamcatcher song to me!
Maybe it's the orchestral sound to it, maybe it's something else... But the song doesn't sound a Dreamcatcher song to me! The only thing I can see that's similar to Dreamcatcher is the dark vibes, but honestly even their styling and concept are quite unique.
To sum it up... Stan Pink Fantasy, they are amazing!
I gasped- there was a Dork Mark on his you-know-wut!