News Pink Fantasy's Leader Aini has left the group due to health reasons (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
GODDAMNIT I WAS ABOUT TO STAN TBE GROUP BECAUSE OF HER
I mean... Did you know Aini is a lingerie model and is gonna continue to work as that!

But you REALLY should look more into the group anyways, the girls are all really damn amazing!
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I mean... Did you know Aini is a lingerie model and is gonna continue to work as that!

But you REALLY
Kay that's all that matters :yes:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Some pics for ya and there is SO MUCH more!


Go find some more yourself if you wanna!
I generally don't thirst over idols but she reminds me too much of Sojin
I've seen some of her shoots but I haven't seen these
Further investigation is required :sanapray:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
sad that she left but it's understandable in her case
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread