Appreciation Pink’s daily dose of 2nd gen ggs (1 Viewer)

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,993
Reactions Received
13,702
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,645
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it's so cool to learn about 2nd gen as a new fan... it seems crazy from the clips i've seen!
It's such a great era! I'm so happy kpop was introduced to me during it. You should definitely check it out more :sanapray:
 

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,993
Reactions Received
13,702
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,645
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The weird thing about tell me is I watch and listen to the snsd version much more than the WG one.
They covered it so well! I love their version :sakUwu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread