News Play M Entertainment denies Chorong admitted to school violence (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck
On April 7, “A” shared she had expected Chorong would admit to the school violence accusations but was flustered that Chorong’s side responded with legal action instead. “A” said she would also take legal action and revealed a transcript of her phone call that showed Chorong had acknowledged she had been involved in school violence.

Here is the telephone transcript as follows:

Chorong: I didn’t do those things to you for no reason.

“A”: Whether there was a reason or not, what you did was wrong. Did I do anything wrong to you? After you hit me that day, I reported you to the police. But at the time, my friend told me to just let it slide because it seemed like you were drunk.

Chorong: This was something I should have talked to you about back then. Like you said in your DM, there was a misunderstanding. Anyway, I should’ve talked to you on the spot and solved it, but I was a bit angry at the time.

“A”: So why did you do that? Tell me. What was the reason? Why were you mad at me?

Chorong: Just as you said in your DM, there was someone I liked back then.

“A”: Yeah, I know, but he went out with me. I don’t know if it was because of that, but your friend said, ‘Chorong wants to beat you up.’ What I remember is that you slapped me across the cheek and your friends kicked my shin, so I had bruises on it. It was when when we wore skirts to school, so the classmate who sat next to me still remembers it. And, what is it again? There were a lot of kids back then.

“A”: Honestly, if you were in my shoes, don’t you think you’d remember that trauma for a long time? Would you just forget about it?

Chorong: No, I don’t think I would.

“A”: To be honest, I’m shaking a lot while talking about this right now. But would you really be okay if someone did that to your future daughter?

Chorong: No.

“A”: Honestly, I didn’t have a lot of strength back then. I had a small frame, and I looked weak too. I was a bit traumatized from this, so even during college when a bunch of girls looked at me, it’d make me wonder if they have something against me or if they’re talking about me. I kept my head down for a while.

“A”: But you… don’t know how much I suffered, do you? I just thought I didn’t have to watch Apink when they come out on TV, and I’d just turn it off when your group came on. But as I got older, I couldn’t do that anymore. I wondered why I should live like this when I’m the victim.

Chorong: I’m really sorry. So… I shouldn’t have done that in that situation. Whether there was a misunderstanding or not, I should’ve talked it out with you. But I think I was pretty upset at the time.

“A”: It is what it is, but if you were going to debut as a celebrity and keep appearing on TV, you should’ve apologized to me. Don’t you think so? I’m still living with the pain, you know?

Chorong: Honestly, I came up after auditioning in a hurry. It was very hectic. Everything happened in a short amount of time, so it’s true that I couldn’t take care of everything.


In response to the transcript, Play M Entertainment issued the following statement:

We are here to inform you of our position regarding the recent phone call transcript.

“A” only revealed part of the phone call and maliciously distorted it.

During the first call, “A” threatened Chorong and showed unexpected behavior like talking about personal matters that were neither true nor related to the issue. First off, Chorong apologized without asking for details. She apologized regardless of the reason because they had a close relationship in the past and it was true there was some sort of conflict between them. However, she did not admit she was involved in school violence. “A” wanted to meet up, so they even tried to arrange a date.

As we previously revealed about how “A” continued to threaten Chorong for over a month, “A” is telling stories that have nothing to do with the issue by revealing past photos and only a part of the recording.

We also have recordings of the first and second calls, and we submitted them as evidence to the police. We wanted to reveal the truth in accordance with legal procedures, but because “A” is continuously making malicious postings, we will release the recordings if necessary.


Source

@Pink Panda ​
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It’s hard to say how much of this is true, the underage drinking did happen and that leads people to believe Chorong might have had an iljin past, which is associated with different kinds of “inappropriate” stuff so I can see why they’re mad.

However as for the violence itself, idk. Whatever happened, it’s clear from the DMs and phone transcript that Chorong has sincerely tried reaching out to the accused and apologizing to make amends but at this point it seems like the bullied has become the bully and wants to drag it out and ruin her. Hopefully whatever happens can get settled for good.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Stuff like bullying is really hard to prove. If the transcript is edited it's hard to say what she admitted then. It does seem like there was jealousy and fight over boys, but even if things got physical that doesn't necessarily mean school bullying. Idk i guess this will go on a while.

But if A edited the transcript that means that it's hard for idols to sincerely apologies either cause their words could be recorded and used. Like I think recording without knowledge isn't right either. In other hand she only released it after there was threat of legal action so i guess i understand wanting to protect urself from getting sued. Incredibly messy though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this is turning to get really messy
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread