- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 23,134
- Reactions Received
- 38,822
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,488
- Fandom
- Answer is Queen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
You cannot handle everything that goes into it. If you can’t handle an animal possibly peeing, pooping and even destroying some things of yours, please don’t get them. If you want a well trained animal but don’t want to spend the time training them, don’t get them.
Someone I know got a puppy maybe 5 days ago and apparently didn’t take into consideration that he would need to be potty trained.
It wouldn’t annoy me so much if this was possibly their first time having a puppy but they’ve adopted so many other dogs in the time that I’ve known them and got rid of them for being just normal dogs.
She’s already thinking about on re-homing the little guy. Why adopt an animal when you’re not willing to put any time into them?

I’m going to offer to take the puppy and find him a home after Christmas, I would love to keep him myself (he’s absolutely adorable) but we have currently way too many animals for another dog sadly.
Someone I know got a puppy maybe 5 days ago and apparently didn’t take into consideration that he would need to be potty trained.
I’m going to offer to take the puppy and find him a home after Christmas, I would love to keep him myself (he’s absolutely adorable) but we have currently way too many animals for another dog sadly.