Searching Please help me complete my Treasure Halloween set (Junkyu and Junghwan) (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm still needing Junghwan and Junkyus Halloweens

I'm willing to trade a good amount of commons for them, maybe a whole set if I'm nice. I just really want this set completed :crycry:

I think I still have Twice Jihyo HW, IZONE Yena Wonyoung HW, GFriend Sowon HW, and I'm willing to trade TXT HW and Ateez Valentine's as well for my boys


I know Junkyu hasn't dropped yet and Junghwan has dropped which I've offered for already so please help a Teume out when they show up again :sanapray:
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I'm still needing Junghwan and Junkyus Halloweens

I'm willing to trade a good amount of commons for them, maybe a whole set if I'm nice. I just really want this set completed :crycry:

I think I still have Twice Jihyo HW, IZONE Yena Wonyoung HW, GFriend Sowon HW, and I'm willing to trade TXT HW and Ateez Valentine's as well for my boys


I know Junkyu hasn't dropped yet and Junghwan has dropped which I've offered for already so please help a Teume out when they show up again :sanapray:
They'll both be put in halloween roulettes, but I'm not interested in commons for them tbh, I'll give you for sure if I get from a roulette tho
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’m working on it, I want my Wooyoung Valentines :lisalaugh: So far no luck though.
Have you already asked Soogi for their Junghwan card?
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Willow

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Sounds like me considering if I should offer 2 Limiteds for Elly :pandatea:
I think we should just all in for the cards we want with no shame if I think a treasure Halloween is worth like 5 cards then... :scree:
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Abeamus and litc

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I’m working on it, I want my Wooyoung Valentines :lisalaugh: So far no luck though.
Have you already asked Soogi for their Junghwan card?
Yes I have they haven't gotten back to me yet :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I think we should just all in for the cards we want with no shame if I think a treasure Halloween is worth like 5 cards then... :scree:
remembering this before the halloween roulette:oliviakek:

still would've given up a card I'm collecting to get a treasure to trade you for tzuyu for cami if exi didn't get it for cami from you first
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,239
Reactions Received
76,670
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,772
Ship
Wreck
I think we should just all in for the cards we want with no shame if I think a treasure Halloween is worth like 5 cards then... :scree:
Idk if I'd go that far :haylul: only because the April Fools sets showed that groups could get multiple and if Gfriend and Oh My Girl get another Limited set together I'll be in trouble :pandatea:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
remembering this before the halloween roulette:oliviakek:

still would've given up a card I'm collecting to get a treasure to trade you for tzuyu for cami if exi didn't get it for cami from you first
That's so sweet of u yeah I figured exi was getting Tzuyu for cami :plushielove: well if you get a treasure hw if you hold it for me for a year I'll reroll whatever I can so I can finish my set:scree:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Idk if I'd go that far :haylul: only because the April Fools sets showed that groups could get multiple and if Gfriend and Oh My Girl get another Limited set together I'll be in trouble :pandatea:
I decided that the only sets I'll collect for everytime is skz treasure and NCT dream so I'll be fckd if they release two of those next holiday :dubueh:. That's a whole ass 27 cards
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,239
Reactions Received
76,670
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,772
Ship
Wreck
I decided that the only sets I'll collect for everytime is skz treasure and NCT dream so I'll be fckd if they release two of those next holiday :dubueh:. That's a whole ass 27 cards
More than I'd have if all 4 of my groups got cards together :dubueh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
That's so sweet of u yeah I figured exi was getting Tzuyu for cami :plushielove: well if you get a treasure hw if you hold it for me for a year I'll reroll whatever I can so I can finish my set:scree:
Lol the thread was originally clc yujin (to finish my set) and tzuyu but I got yujin from who got her from the roulette so it stayed just tzuyu for cami

@Kamistar is the sweet one, she actually had tzuyu halloween (traded for it) last year, but then traded it away just to get me yeeun halloween since she's my ult. But then, yeeun ended up being one of the most if not the VERY most dropped halloween last year, and no other tzuyus dropped, the one cami traded away was the only one. So yeah, I'd give any non-finished set card up, including halloweens I'm collecting, to get tzuyu for her:maheart:
I don't think I'd have to hold a treasure halloween for you for a year :lisalaugh:

there's a lot of groups I want halloweens from, and even if you can't trade for one I'm sure that another limited batch will drop before next halloween, and hopefully there'll be at least one card I want:lisalaugh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread